Eight Super Annoying WhatsApp Status

12:37 Unknown 2 Comments


Feeling very bored, looking for something inspiring. I would suggest you to check your WhatsApp gang with not so amazing statuses. People burn us; Put one of those annoying statuses to reveal that they are cool, depressed or extremely superior. 

I imagine these days this is the new tactic to give a social shock. Here is my collection of vexatious WhatsApp statuses from super irritating people. Choose your most annoying status here.

1- Status: Available (I'm Harvard graduate *BITCH*)


2- Status: Hijab is my right (Religious gang)


3- Love Me Like You Do (Trust me I'm not an attention seeker but I love attention)


4-Status: Hey there! I am using WhatsApp (Seriously aww so cute, I thought you are cooking, Buzz OFF lazy ass)


5-Status: I love to see myself in stressful situations (Filmy philosophers)


6-Status:  Boo, I Love You, Bae I Miss You (Not so private lovers)


7- Status: At Gym, At Movies (Who cares, Do what makes you happy Phew)


8- Status: Dead, High, Lost, Isolated, Fuck You, Engaged, Married (I’m expensive looking for new fans, All is well I'm born Joker)


2 comments:

  1. I have seen people putting status for people who doesn't even use Whatsapp. This goes for Facebook too.
    painfully annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete