7 Signs That You Are A Rishta-ed Pakistani Girl

11:49 Unknown 1 Comments


Here’s an ode to all the rishta girls. Once you hooked with rishta thing, you became as a new naive girl ever existed in this universe. Girls often want to justify their U-turn.

Also, if you didn’t know it already, this should tell you. Why you are cute and super creepy at the same times.Honestly, every girl deserves the cutest human award for the rishta phase *All the smile emojis in the universe*

1- Dear, friends and family, I'm here to give you a cultural shock. *I'm Shareef*

2- I take oath from now onwards every single boy is my BHAIYA *Wink Wink*

3- Adding 'BHAIYA' in everything  is your new entertainment *Coouchi Poo*

4- You will request everyone to delete your pictures from Facebook, as it presents you a great socializer *Tauba You are Seedhi Sadhi*

5- After rishta changing your mobile number is mandatory *You Naughty Girl*

6- My new goal in life is Gol Roti for my hubby *WHOOPS*

7- Sorry boys I've deleted you from my Facebook profile *Na Mehram Log Huh*


1 comment:

  1. hahaha looks like you've seen many of such girls 😂 but yes this is so true and hilarious 😂

    ReplyDelete