Heartstrings

00:25 Unknown 0 Comments

At this very moment, I need to decide whether to start a new battle or step down with an uncertainty. I require comprehending how long I can stand in this garden wrapping my smirk on the shoulders. Let's start with a new bird - like they never fly in the welkin. The galaxies are dwelling in the midst of moonlight so is my ideal destiny. It's too early to declare a booming sunrise as we're not clear about the utter glee. 

    Photo courtesy: Berlin ArtParasites 

We're just acting like gamblers the more you put the harder you get. I need a miracle badly - I'm too tired, lost, exhausted, and wounded.I'm not ashamed, we all want shelters in the end. The soul is lost so am I. You've to stay with me until the end maybe such as infinity 🔥 

While puffing some smokes, I figured it out why it's happening? Maybe my life is a deserted place & with a knock of much-needed dew, it's acting really weird. Why am I scared? Am I weak? The answer is undoubtedly a big NO. It's just bad luck is haunting me like a psycho ex. Let them chase your happiness - at times it's an absolute pleasure to flaunt your bliss like a giant glazing diamond.

The baggage is the key catalyst in our lives. It makes us the rare vibe which is difficult to predict. Why curse something that can bring the awaited calmness.

0 comments: